
This is the week I start taking belly pictures. I've been like this for the last 3 or 4 weeks. It seems as if I grow a lot at first and then stay stagnant in my growth for some time. I'm over the morning sickness, but to my luck I got a nasty cold. Uhhhhgggggg it seems every pregnancy I get a cold. It doesn't help that the kids are coming home with germs. This week has been an emotional one other than the cold. I don't know but my emotions are pretty whacked this time around. I've been kinda panicking a little. I've been thinking how in the world am I going to handle 5 kids. It's not just 5 kids but 5 little kids. I've been worrying about being careful to keep my eating really clean. I really don't want to get diabetes. If I have said that before you know how serious I am about it. My lack of sleep isn't helping too much either. Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining a lot on this post hey I'm just keeping it honest. I want a real account of my pregnancy. Other than the complaints I'm really happy to be pregnant even if the end is scary. I listen to the baby daily, and some times I think I hear 2 different heart beats. I know there are only one in there but I put the Doppler on one part of my tummy and I hear a really fast heart beat and then I go to another part of my tummy and there is a slower heart beat. Not as slow as mine but slower than the really fast one. Jonathan thinks it's just picking it up at a different angle. I agree with him, but it doesn't help the imagination. Do you know how crazy it would be if I had twins. I think I would die. But no more thinking like that. Oh and I had Emma take the picture for me. I was much too impatient for Jonathan to come home and do it. Ohh and add that to my emotional state. MAJOR IMPATIENCE. Alright just 4 weeks until the big ultrasound. I'm so excited.
1 comment:
I can understand the impatience! Emma did a really good job taking the picture. Good to keep things honest. Your fears are real and should be addressed. If not, they just fester until you blow up. And that can't be good! Don't worry, we are all anxiously watching and waiting and are excited for you. To be so blessed a 5th time!
Post a Comment