Since it's been nearly 6 years ago I had a baby girl I have nothing for this new baby girl. I've been looking on
Craig's list a lot. All the good deals are for babies in need of lots of summer clothes. So if anyone is getting rid of baby girl clothes that would suit a baby born in Sept. I'll be more than happy to pay for them (for a good deal). Buying everything new is just way more than I can do. Really I just don't want to do it. So just let me know if, what, and how much you want for it that would be great.
1 comment:
Hey, if you come up here, let me know... I am in need of a depositing place as Savannah outgrows some of her clothing. I will be keeping some for my next kid... whenever that is... but I have lots to share!
Post a Comment