Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Memory #8

I remember the day I became a Mother. It was a day I had waited for. I dreamed about this day. I had many years of preparation. I worked at a daycare, and being the 4Th oldest of 11 kids I had lots of experience. But having your own is such a rewarding time. Lily smiled at me the moment they gave her too me. It was a real bonding experience.
It was just Lily and I for a long time. I sure enjoyed her.
I love love love being a Mommy. It's the greatest gift I have ever received. I would want anything more.



2 comments:

Davis said...

Hey Carrie, congrats on your fifth baby being a girl. I just found your blog from Facebook and I wanted to check and see how you and the family are. You guys are all so cute. It is good to hear that all is well.

Carrie said...

Thanks for coming to my blog. I checked out yours as well. You look very happy