Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 16

I'm starting my 4th month of my pregnancy this week. Nothing is really different this week compared to last. I really don't think I've grown any at all. All that is happening is that I'm growing ever impatient to find out what my baby is. I even contemplated going to an elective ultrasound to find out the gender. But that's 80 bucks I don't need to spend. It's just so tempting. I have my ultrasound in less than 3 weeks and it seems as if it's taking forever. OK I'm going to stop talking about it now. The fate of my future is riding on this ultrasound. If it's a girl we are done with having babies. But if it's a boy Jonathan wants to try for another girl. I just want to be done. But the kids are both of our kids so why tell Jonathan he can't have another. Really now I'm done talking about this. On another note I've regained some of my energy. I planted my garden and got very sore after wards. But I love my garden. We have a space just for our pumpkin patch. We planted big huge pumpkins and little bitty ones for the kids to paint for Halloween. Back to the pregnancy stuff. I don't feel the baby moving very much just yet but that is to be expected. I still listen for the heart beat daily. It is so reassuring. The heart beat is always in the mid 150's. All my kids were like that. I also want to mention that I don't dream about babies when I'm pregnant. Most pregnant women do. I dream that others are pregnant, but not any gender dreams. My Sister in law said that she had a dream that she was having a boy. I just don't get those dreams. Watch tonight I do!!! haha



I gave Jonathan this face because he was taking so many pictures.
I don't see any difference in size since last week.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You are seriously THE CUTEST ever! Don't you love how the brain is in overdrive as you are deciding about your future!? There is nothing you can't handle...and I mean that. You are an AMAZING mother and any child would be blessed to be in your family!