Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 17


Well I had another appt. yesterday and it was a lot of waiting for an 3 min. appt. He's taking care of me so oh well. I'm measuring right on time. I've lost another pound so that's a 5 lb weight loss. I'm eating really I am. I just can't eat stuff I shouldn't so it's good. I do think that the scale will move up ward I'm just hoping it's only 15lbs at the most. That's how much baby and all the other stuff weighs. The heart beat sounded "girlish" to the Dr. When he said that it just drove me crazy. AHHHHH WHY ARE YOU TEASING ME. So this morning I decided that I'm not waiting any longer. There is a place in Phoenix that you can get a gender ultrasound and I got the last appt. for this Saturday at 2:30 pm. Both of us are very excited to find out. Also I'm doing this as Jonathan can't come to the ultrasound I already have planned and I'm not finding out without him. So I'm not just being impatient. I have played around with the idea of waiting until Jonathan's graduation to tell everyone in an exciting way, but Jonathan (and I) don't think we can wait that long. So I need other fun ideas to tell the family. Other than that I'm finally over my second cold. My energy came and went. But I'm hoping it will soon return. So tune in on Saturday or Sunday for the big announcement. (if baby isn't too modest) If not Monday the 27th I have another Ultrasound.

No comments: