Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm Such A Nerd!!

Ok this is the last post for today I promise. But I just had to do it.
BACK STORY:

We hadn't mowed our lawn all winter because our lawn mower broke. So I finally asked the neighbor to use theirs and I was mowing and Jonathan said just leave a little bit and I refused to do it. (I did it after he went inside the house). So on Monday I had to mow again because it had been a while since I have done it. Underneath the tramp the grass is really long and that is the last part I mowed. Before mowing it I showed Jonathan a perfectly round space of grass that was really long. He told me not to mow it. He wanted to see how long it could get. I again told him no and started to mow it. (He went inside again.) Then I got the idea to give him something to remember his long grass. After I was done I called to him to look out the upstairs window to the backyard and this is what he saw.



1 comment:

Liz said...

You ARE such a nerd! But we don't want you any other way!