Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 18.


Wow time is just flying by. I can't believe I'm just 2 weeks away from being half way done. Soon it will be summer break for the girls and then time will fly by. Summers always fly for me. School years are soooooo slooooooowwww. I just hope it's not too hot. HAHAHA yeah right. As you all know I broke down and got my Ultrasound on Saturday. It was super super quick and didn't get to see much other than what we paid for. The gender, but that was what we wanted right. I'm excited for my ultrasound on Monday as well. They will do all the measurements, switch from 2d to 3d (very cool), and give me lots of pictures and a video. Jonathan won't be there so the video is very exciting for him. I'll be able to see her little face, but it's not a true description of what she will look like. Babies at 19 weeks are more skeletal as they don't have any chubbs on them yet. I'm going to take Lily and Emma with me. I think it will be fun for them. I don't want to go alone either. As for this week I've been sick AGAIN. I just don't get it. It seems as if I just can't get well. I've had lots of stomach problems. I wouldn't be surprised if I've lost more weight. Ugh it will pass. I've felt the baby move more, and I've been getting more practice contractions. Don't worry they aren't real they just prepare you for the real thing. It just starts earlier the more babies you have. The kids are helping me out tons. I'm really relying on Lily and Emma to help out with the house. They need prodding but they are great helpers. Peter wants to help as much as possible. When ever I ask the girls to get a bottle for Benjamin, or fetch me a diaper he wants to do it. So with the bottles Lily pours it and Peter brings it to Benjamin. He feels so big afterwards. I love it that he has such a desire to help out. I'm really curious if that will change once the baby comes. Other than that not much else is going on. Lets hope for a sick free week next week.

2 comments:

Liz said...

What a cutie you are! I almost thought you just used the same picture, but I noticed the difference. I just did a double take. Really hope you start to feel better! It is the pits being preggo and feeling icky.

Carrie said...

I haven't seen a difference in tummy size lately. I'm OK with that. I've learned the longer it takes to get big. The longer it takes for you to be uncomfortable.