
This week has been good but bad. I actually have days that I don't feel sick, but then I have days that make up for the non sick days with being really sick. I think I'm reaching the end of the tired, sick, and just felling like I've been run down with a truck period of the pregnancy. I think the second trimester is the best trimester by far. I can't wait to feel good enough to clean my poor neglected house.
I went to the Dr. yesterday for an ultrasound. I wait a really long time in the room. He's always so long. It's funny because there is lots of time to think in there. Seriously I'm waiting like 30 to 40 min for him. I let my mind wander. Like for example I was thinking what if there is two in there. I know I just saw one before but what if one was hiding behind the other. Oh no we wouldn't fit in the van if that was the case. It's funny that I have to check myself back into reality so many times during that wait. Other than the waiting I got to see my little bean again that is always fun. It was moving around quite a bit. (I had some candy before the appointment for that reason). I saw that it actually looked like a mini little person. It's heart beat was 173bpm which they said immediately "sounds like a girl". I know you can't go by that but it did get me excited. It was confirmed that I'm still due Sept. 23rd. I hope I go exactly two weeks early on 9/9/09 that would be so cool. Now just 7 to 9 weeks before we find out what this little bean is. I can't believe how fast this is going.
1 comment:
Congrats!!! You guys have such a cute family! I'm glad you found me on FB! I look forward to getting to know your family better!! =)
Post a Comment