Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trials Only Makes Our Faith Stronger!



This last week has been a whirl wind of shock, fear, sadness, faith, confusion, and drawing closer to our Heavenly Father. I've prayed harder than I have in a long time. My wonderful Mother-in-law has been diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma at stage 3, and there are only 4 stages. It's a cancer that is very bad and very rare. The survival rate is up too 5 years. It requires intense chemo treatments, and it is most likely to come back. By statistics stand point it looks very discouraging. But I'm an eternal optimist, and by two witnesses I know that statistics don't matter in this case. Our Heavenly Father is a God of miracles, and if we exert our faith strong enough we will see a miracle.


There are many wonderful qualities this woman has portrayed in the eight years I have had the privilege to call her my Mother. She is the most giving woman ever. She always helps anyone who is in need. She has love for all that are around her. All of her little grandchildren adore her. She is filled with the spirit, and shares that spirit with many. She is always trying to be her best, and so many other qualities that have effected many that I haven't mentioned.
So I'm asking for all the prayers we can get sent Margaret's way. She has a long hard road ahead of her.

No comments: