Thursday, March 26, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 14
So I'm a day late at posting my week 14 update. I had an appt yesterday but it got cancelled and I found out right when I got there. So I got to choose when I would reschedule. So today at 9 am I finally went to my appt. that has been cancelled 3 times already. Hey Dr.'s have very unpredictable lives. So I went to my appt and everything checks out great. I got to schedule my big ultrasound for April 27th. at 3:15. I'm so excited for this day to come. It's going to be great. I just hope the baby cooperates and isn't too modest. This is the only time I want my kids to forgo the modesty thing. I found out that I'm down a total of 4 lbs so far. As I've said before I can't eat the sweets and I really think that is the key. So I'm obligated to visit the vampires again. My Dr. wants to check my Thyroid again and make sure it's doing ok. I have a really low metabolic rate, and the Thyroid medicine helps me. So we are going to make sure that pregnancy hasn't made it worse, because it can. So I go back in 3 weeks. Other than that it's been same ole same ole. I'm just glad I'm in too the 2nd trimester. The best one by far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment