Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 13.

2nd trimester here I come. I'm out of the dreaded 1st trimester and feel allot better. If I eat anything remotely sweet there goes my day. It's a really good thing that sugar has me feeling so awful. I'm scared scared scared to eat it. I really think it will keep the baby weight to a minimum this time around. I am so for that!!!! As weight goes I've lost 1 lb so far. I'm not trying to diet so don't worry about that. I've just had a non existent appetite. I can't eat very much in a sitting. I think from all the nausea I've shrunk my stomach. Other than that I listen to the baby daily. It's nice to know that it's still alive. I'm going to find out what "it" is in about 5 weeks or more (hoping for sooner than later). What we want to do is find out at the end of April and not tell anyone what "it" is until Jonathan's Graduation in May. We are getting together after the ceremony for lunch. We want to make a cake and put in pennies with letters on them that spell out the babies name. So they would have to find all the pennies and try to put together the name. I love to do cool things for telling others our babies gender. So we would have to keep a secret of the gender for about a 1 1/2 weeks. It's going to be really hard for me (and Jonathan), but if I'm putting it on here I have to stick with it.
I'm starting so show a little bit. I really hope I don't get too big this time around. I was measuring 4 weeks ahead at times with Benjamin. Lets hope for a small but healthy baby.

No comments: