Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday Memory #2

My Memory this week is basically our first year of marriage. It seems so long ago that we were just us. We actually went to school together at CGCC for the first part of the year. It was fun for us to have all that time together. With no kids you get lots of time. In June I found out I was expecting our first baby. It was such a joyous time for us.... yet scary. I had to find out all that I could know about pregnancy and babies. So I spent so much time researching on the Internet. I'm so glad I did that as I didn't have some of the first-timer worries. It was a great year, and I'm so glad it was such a happy year. Jonathan and I have grown to really know each other on such a deep level throughout the years and this year was the start of it all.


A scene long gone. Just Jonathan and I.
Our first Christmas as a married couple. Oh by the way I'm 7 months pregnant with Lily at this time.

Still 7 months pregnant and my tummy didn't get very big with Lily. I'll have to put a comparison with Lily's pregnancy and Benjamin's. I got so much bigger.


Our first Anniversary. This is the top of our cake. I wouldn't eat it, and Jonathan did. He said it was so gross. I think he had an after taste in his mouth for a long time. EWWWW. Mind you he just had a idy bidy taste and that's all.
I have to say that a snagged a great guy. Jonathan is a great husband and father and was from the start. He loves me so very much. He has a great heart and he adores me. I'm such a lucky girl. If I've said that before it's because it's true.





No comments: