I thought I would start off from the beginning.
Jonathan and I got engaged on October 20th after 5 months of on and off dating within that 5 months we seriously dated for 6 weeks. We first planned on having a March wedding, but my friend talked us into a end of December wedding. That's ok because right after 12:00 am January 1st 2000 I got the distinct feeling that I was getting married that year. I thought it was a crazy thought as I didn't have even half a prospect. But the rest is history, and I'm trying to capture that. As a friend said recently that "I was so excited to see you guys get married. You got the man of your dreams". You know what!?!? I did.

This was days after we got unoffically engaged. But it quickly turned offical as everyone could read me like a book.

This was the picture we used for our annoucement. My friend Lindsay took them for us.

Our first Christmas together. Actually 3 days before we got married.

Just coming out of the temple. It was such a magical day for both of us. Sealed together for eternity on Dec 28th 2000 at 9:00 am.

We had a HUGE line. I just needed everyone special to me in that line. Jonathan needed that as well. As I look back at that wonderful day I know that I couldn't have it any better (other than the children we brought into this world). Oh and don't we look so young.
1 comment:
Such a wonderful idea to start a memory journal. And, a grrreat idea to start at the beginning of your lives together. Good gravy, you are such a beautiful woman. I am proud to be your friend!
Post a Comment