Saturday, August 15, 2009
Still in the hospital.
Here I sit/lay in a hospital bed trying not to give birth to my baby that isn't due for 5 1/2 weeks. On Thrusday seconds after I gave myself a blood thinner shot my contractions came. It worried me a little but not much. Fastforward a couple hours and they are 2 to 4 min apart and even a baath won't slow them down. Jonathan had to convience me go to the hospital. We waited for Jonathan's mom to come and be with the kids. (btw this was the last night that this needed to happen. James my brother in law was getting married in the morning) We get to get asessed and see what was casuing the contractions. They tried to give me a turbutaline shot and it started to work but soon it stopped working so I was givin 2 more shots of that stuff and little relief and nothing. So then the bug decisison is here. Dr. Seal decieded to admitt me to the hospital and put me in the antipartum unit of the hospital. (that's where premie ladies are) They have me hooked up to magnesium solfate to stop my contraction, and it's done a pretty good job until last night when I was getting pretty regular and pain full contractions. I was given a sleeping pill last night that helped with the contractions, and gave me sleep. Now I'm awaiting the offical word if I'm going to be in here until my baby is born. I might be here awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I do hope all well with you and your little one. My son came at 36 weeks and was completely healthy!
Post a Comment