Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 33
I'm so confused.............. last week my Dr. told me that I would be getting a certain test to predict if I would go into labor within 2 weeks. Well I had my appt. today and I asked about it and they said that I'm too far along and that the results would be inaccurate. HUH? Why did you get me all worked up about them for the last week. (I have to admit that my Dr. is getting up there in age and a little forgetful. He asked me if the baby was active 3 times within 5 mins. during my appt, haha). I don't want to have this baby in 2 weeks. I would rather 4 to 5 weeks, so making me think that the possibility was there worried me. It's not an accurate test anyway but....... why get me worked up. With my infection I still have the increased risk of going into preterm labor. I'm just flying blind here. I thought that if I got an negative result on the test I could rest easy for 2 more weeks but........ nope I guess not. Oh well I'm really not that worried about having her early. I have 4 weeks to go to be considered full term. I just have to discipline myself to not do too much. I'm measuring a week behind but that could be the baby is in a certain position. I'm still dilated 1 cm and effaced the same. He's not too worried about me because I didn't dilate more over the last week. As too what is the outcome of this pregnancy your guess is as good as mine. I know she's going to be healthy, and that things will turn out ok. But I just don't know what is going to happen leading up to the big day and when. I guess that is what pregnancy is....... unpredictable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you are this far along! I remember when you told me you were pregnant. Sorry about the drama going on. I think about you all the time and wonder how you do it? It is soooo hard to take it easy and be a mommy. Today I took the day to lounge and give my body some rest...my poor boyz!
Hopefully you get some help. Sorry it can't be me...:-( Lots of Love!!!
Post a Comment