Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 34

Crazy week 34............... So Sunday morning I started with the contractions and I think nothing of them. They start getting worse so with lots of prodding from Jonathan we went to the hospital again. There I was given a shot to stop the contractions. It helped but it made me feel awful. My Dr. put me on bed rest and I saw him today to see if I still had too. So here comes to today. Guess what BED REST ugh. Until further notice. I can't really do bed rest with 4 children at home. I know I can do my best and take it easy. Also at my appt. the Dr. put my name down for an induction for this Sunday. It really freaked me out the whole time I waited for him to talk to me. He came in and said I'm not inducing you, you are not ready. So they had to call the hospital to change the name. I think my Dr. is getting a little old, or just over worked. So I got a little excitement for today........ not that I need it....... sheesh. So as far as I know I'm going to 38 weeks if my body allows. But nothing is for sure........ and that is for sure.

No comments: