Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 35

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I'm home and so glad to be here. This last week has been HARD. Being in the hospital with no baby to show for it is not what I wanted. I didn't want the baby to come early either. But now that I was away from my precious children for 6 days I have come to love them even more (if that is even possible). I would often cry myself to sleep just thinking about how I wouldn't be able to bring my girls to school in the morning and get Benjamin his bottle first thing in the morning when I was barely awake. I missed cuddling Peter during the day. I missed having Jonathan there with me every night. I had so much help it was incredible and I'm so grateful for that. I'm glad that we have modern medicine to keep my baby in me to grow and develop more. Right now I'm no hurry to have this baby. I want as big as a break from the hospital as I can. I need to establish some stability in my home for my children. I know it's been really hard on them. They were taken care of so beautifully while I was gone but they need their mommy. Right now I'm sore and stiff from not walking for 6 days. So I'm going to take it easy the next couple of days. Oh I'm not on bed rest any more which is good. If I go into labor I go into labor. But I'm not going to in courage it at all. I'm just so glad to be home and with my family.

2 comments:

Kim and Dennis said...

I glad that you home and that everybody is okay!

Liz said...

I hope that those extra days meant a lot for little baby! I would also miss my little family too. But of course, you have such good ones, it is completely understandable!