Thursday, July 30, 2009
Let The Drama Continue!!!!
Soooooo I spoke too soon. I went to the Dr. today due to my issue I stated in yesterdays post. Also I had contractions all night last nigh. Ok back to my appt. Ugggghhh I was checked for a UTI and nope not that. I have a different kind of infection. It's a kind that causes preterm labor and your water breaking prematurely. My Dr. also checked me for dilation. I'm already dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced. Not very good when your are still 8 weeks from your due date. That's about where I was when I went into labor with Benjamin. So I'm to take a antibiotic (it doesn't mean it will help me not going into labor early either) and next week Dr. is going to do a test to see if I'll go into labor within the next 2 weeks. Fun fun stuff huh! So I need lots of prayers that this little baby will stay put for at least 5 more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment