Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 30
I only have at the most 10 weeks left. I can count them on 2 hands. After last weeks scare I've been trying to take it easy. I don't want anymore of that. I'm just glad to have this little baby baking for many more weeks. I asked when I would be able to go off of the blood thinners and he said that I go off of them 1-2 day before I deliver. When would that be. It's kinda scary to think that if I don't get off of them before I go into labor there could be major bleeding issues. I'm just paranoid I know. I think everything is going to be ok. Other than contractions and some nights of no sleep (like tonight..... seriously I have yet to fall asleep and it's 5:18 in the morning) everything is going well. Baby is moving around just great. I haven't been using my doppler because I just feel her move. I'm still going to the Dr. every 2 weeks and getting blood work every 4. Pretty soon I'll be going weekly. I'm sure I'll miss certain parts of pregnancy once I'm done. I'll miss feeling a baby inside of me. I'll miss the excitement Jonathan and I get when we talk about the new little person that we have the pleasure of raising. How she will get along in the family. I wonder how Peter is going to react. How Benjamin is going to cope with having to share mommy with yet another sibling. What the look on Emma and Lily's faces will be when they first see the little sister they are so excited to meet. Knowing that this is my last pregnancy. That this era of my life is coming to a close, and I'm able to concentrate on a new era. I'm ready..... I'm ready to be a mother of growing children and not growing children in me. I've been so blessed to have so many of them. But after all the complications I've had, it's time... and I'm at peace with it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Total goosebumps as I read your feelings about introducing lil baby into the family...and how you are at peace with where your life is going. That is a very special concept...and I think you have done a wonderful job with your children. I am very proud of you and what you have accomplished in your life. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment