Baby sucking her thumb

Baby face shot

I've had a calm week this week, and I'm grateful. I had an appt. today and it went well. It was a uneventful appt. I asked again when I would be induced, and if I had to be. He said that I have to be and it would be the week of 9/9/09. So I'm going to have the baby around 2 weeks early. Yeah I only have 7 weeks to go instead of 9. I mostly can't wait until I'm off of this blood thinner. He was thinking of inducing me at 39 weeks but since I have gone early in the past he doesn't want to go past 38 weeks. I'm happy because I don't want to have this baby to close to Emma's birthday which is the 19th. Also mine is the 7th but it's ok if I go close to my birthday. Lots of birthdays in Sept. Ohhhh so busy. I have another appt in 2 weeks and then I have to visit the vampires again. I probably have to go get blood work 2 more times and then I'm done. I know this has been a challenging pregnancy but as long as the outcome is a healthy baby I wouldn't change it. Everything happens for a reason, and I'll take what comes to me and trust it's for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment