side note: I'm stopping the monday memories for a little while. I'll start it back up when I'm not so overwhelmed with back to school stuff.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 32
This week has been good. No troubling contractions...... until last night. They are gone now so that's good. I may have a UTI (tmi I know) So I get to go the Dr. tomorrow. Yeah for me (insert sarcasm here). Having a UTI is bad during pregnancy as it can cause preterm labor and I don't need that. I still have at least 6 weeks to go and I don't want anymore hospital visits. All will be well though. It was funny the other night Jonathan called me and told me we have to start getting ready for baby. I haven't been in too much of a rush. Isn't the other way around? He says how very excited he is for the baby to come. I'm excited too but I'm a little overwhelmed. It's going to be interesting having 5 kids. I'm very excited that I get to have a baby room. This is the first time I've been able to have a baby room. We were renting when Lily came and she shared with the office. Then it was the kids always sharing rooms after that. But now since we put up a wall in the loft and made an extra bedroom I get to just have fun and make a girly baby room. I'm not in too much of a hurry as she won't even be in it for a while. Well we are in the home stretch and I'm so ready to be at the finish line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I remember when you started the weekly pregnancy journal...kinda weird that you are already at week 32. Sure takes forever but then comes on fast and fun...
Glad this week was better.
Post a Comment