Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 29
Wow I only have at the very most 11 weeks left. I remember when I hit 11 weeks. I'm so glad that it's coming to an end. It will be weird to stop getting shots daily. Don't worry I'm not going to miss it at all. This week has been pretty much the same. I'm still feeling a little off from the blood sugar issues. Pregnancy hormones haven't been to kind to me (or Jonathan). I'm nice to Jonathan but I got a major craving for ice cream tonight and demanded that he get me some sugar free kind. So that is where he is right now being a understanding husband that wants to have a happy hormonal wife. This is the first time I have been taken over by the craving monster, and I hope the last. I have an appt. next wends. and I hope that it is very uneventful. I still get contractions every other day. Last night they hurt a lot. Maybe I'm just a wimp, and oh I know I am a wimp. I have very little pain tolerance. I still don't understand how I gave birth to Peter completely natural. The thought of if just gives me nightmares. I just know that epidurals are my best friends. Other than the aches and pains of pregnancy I'm really enjoying feeling the movements of my baby and imagining what she's going to look like. I'm excited to doll her up. I've missed having a pretty little baby girl. My older pretty little girls are so fun, but just the thought of a baby girl is exciting for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment