Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 28

OHHHHH the drama this week has been. I'm just glad that I'm still alive and kicking......... I know I know drama. Really it's been a hard week. So starting Saturday while at the Temple I was having pretty intense contractions, and the poor lady next to me was like "are you ok? Do you need to leave." I assured her that this was a normal occurrence for me and I would be fine. I was fine and had a wonderful time there and enjoyed going to the Temple. Then throughout the weekend and into Monday I was feeling really sick. I would get really dizzy and feel as if I could pass out any second. On Tuesday I went to get my 3 hour glucose test done and during the 2nd hour draw I started to get really dizzy I told the nurse I wasn't feeling well and she helped me up to go lay down and the next thing I know I was kneeling by the bed saying I'm ok I'm ok. She said no you're not and helped me up to lay on the bed. So apparently I fainted. There is a first time for everything. I felt awful the rest of the day and Jonathan practically waited on my the rest of the day. I have a wonderful husband just so you know. Then comes to today..... I find out at my Drs. office that I have hypoglycemia. I have to eat every 3 hours, and stay away from sugar. The sugar part is no big deal for me, but the eating so often is going to be very tough for me. I'm just glad that I have an answer as to why I have felt so awful this pregnancy. I didn't want to make a big deal of it. I know why I have been so weak, and dizzy all the time. I'm just so glad my Dr. is watching out for me. He says I'm just so complicated, and I agree. Oh baby is moving around just great. I'm measuring right on time. Just 12 weeks to go at the most and I'm counting down.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is certainly a lot of drama! Especially for one that stays away from drama....glad that you are ok, you have some answers....but does this just mean you have hypogl....whatever....only during pregnancy? Does this change the rest of your life? Can't help it...I worry for you! Lots o Love!

Carrie said...

I'm not sure if I have it forever or just for the remainder of the pregnancy. I hope it only last for a little while longer it's making me so weak. I'll live though.