Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 27

This week has been a good week. I haven't had very many contractions............ until tonight. It seems when I do alot I get them. I had my gestational diabetes test today. It wasn't so bad. I didn't get as sick as I thought I would be. But I'm scared I got a message after I got home from the lab I got the test taken at today. They were already closed so I couldn't call. I'm so scared they did the test wrong and I have to redo it. It's happened before at this lab. I so hope not. Good news is that with our new insurance my blood thinners are 35 dollars a month compared to 135 dollars we were paying. YEEESSSSSS. That was pretty expensive. I'm feeling the baby move more. Just watch I'm updating that she doesn't move very much next week. It seems as if she is very sporadic in the frequency of her movements. I'll get a ultrasound in 3 weeks if my Dr. doesn't change it again. I can say that I'm in my 3rd trimester. I'm so excited that the time is coming to an end. I just want this baby out and I can be sane again. Hormones are rough aren't they. I love that I'm able to be pregnant with all my problems, but I'm just ready to be done. Also babies are so much funner out rather than in.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You make me laugh...sorry about the contractions. Good that you have a good doctor that watches out for you. I like the baby in - ok, mainly when they are out and I try to remember what they were like in...but I like the interaction too.

Take care of yourself!!! Sure miss you!!!

Carrie said...

Thanks, I miss you too. I hope you're pregnancy is treating you good. I'm still so excited for you. So how much longer until you find out?