Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 26
The end is steadily approaching us, and I'm so glad. I can't wait until I don't have to have Jonathan give me shots anymore. Only 10 more weeks of them. Wait I haven't even been on them for 10 weeks. UGHHHH I was thinking I was more than half way done. Oh well whatever to keep my baby healthy and alive. It seems as if she's a quiet little thing. She's not as active as my 4 others were. Good thing I still use my Doppler and if I ever worry I use it and am relieved. Pregnancy can be so stressful. It's amazing how protective you get over someone you have never met. My insomnia is in full swing now. I'm getting like 3 hours of sleep at night. it's just not fun, but I know that once the baby comes I'll have the ability to sleep. Yes I'll be up in the night feeding but it's just different. Jonathan and I were talking the other night and he said in 3 months we are going to have another little baby in the house and how exciting it was. I told him that I know I'm pregnant but I can't wrap my head around the fact that the baby is going to come out. I better mentally prepare myself soon huh. Jonathan has been so excited about this pregnancy from the beginning. He was hoping that I would get pregnant on accident. He would want 10 kids if it were possible. But he's so glad that we got the kids we do have as someone with my problem usually doesn't have as many and as easily. It really is a blessing from our Heavenly Father. We also couldn't be happier with the line up of kids we did have. 2 girls 2 boys and then to end it off with another girl. We are just pleased. I really feel as if our family is going to be complete. I'm also glad that my baby making days are coming to the end because pregnancy isn't too kind to me. I wish I could say that I felt great during pregnancy, but I don't. I love the fact that I've had the opportunity so many times, but I'm glad it only lasts 9 months. I wouldn't do good if humans had a gestation of a Elephant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are soooo cute! Dopplers are amazing little devices. I would go crazy without mine. So glad you are so happy with your kidlets. Wonder what it must be like to feel like the family is complete. You got a good klan there! It is interesting how you can love someone you never met. I think the veil is just so thin as we are expecting...almost like you can get a glimpse of someone. Feel them near...almost like you remember them.
Sorry about the lack of sleep! Can your doctor do anything for you?
Post a Comment