Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 24.

I finally got my appetite back. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. I'm still down 4 pounds pre pregnancy, but that was as of 2 weeks ago. So I'm not sure what it is right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm at -2 lbs. I'm hoping to only gain 15 lbs. Then it's just baby weight and I'll be at my pre pregnancy weight right after birth. Considering I only have 14 weeks to go I can see that as a possibility. Baby moves a little more but not all that much. I'm glad that I have my doppler to check on her because she is so quiet in there. I was up at 2:30 am one night and that is when she started moving up a storm. So I think she is awake when I'm supposed to be sleeping. This last week has been crazy, and I forget I'm pregnant some days. Jonathan just made a huge change. He got a new job........ we have been going through this process for several weeks and it's been a roller coaster ride. Jonathan worked for a water treatment company as a technical service specialist, and he has been working toward being a salesman for this company. It didn't look like they were going to move him a sales position for quite some time. So he contacted a recruiter and he was lead to this new company. He had a couple phone interviews, and then a face to face meeting. After that he had to go to Minnesota for another face to face with the owners of the company. Then we had to wait for the offer to come to our email. Finally almost a week later we got the offer for Jonathan to be a salesman for this new company. He's wanted to get into sales since he was 16 years old. He's in the same industry just the competition from his other job that he was at for 6 years. He has lots of knowledge and I think he's going to do fantastically. It's a big move for us but the future is very very bright. We are not going to have any lapse in coverage for our medical which is very good. It's a better plan as well. With all the medical costs with my pregnancy I was really worried about how we were going to pay for it. So the day after I found out that we had to pay 135 dollars a month just for my blood thinners, extra Dr. appts., and ultrasounds. I prayed that we would some how find the money to pay for the rising debt of medical costs. That day was the day Jonathan got the call that he had an opportunity for this job. The raise in pay is going to make it possible for us to pay all our medical bills and help with affording a family of 7. I feel that even through a recession we are being very blessed. 

No comments: