Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 25

This week has been kinda boring. I had an appt. today. I am at my pre pregnancy weight now and I hope that it doesn't go up much more. Baby is moving around alot and it's fun feeling the kicks and punches. I have to get my blood sugars checked for gestational diabetes in a couple of weeks. I only have to be on my blood thinners for 12 more weeks. Yeah, I am so excited. I also have a ultrasound in 5 weeks. I'll be able to see the baby better at this ultrasound since she will have more fat on her face and bigger. We get the 3d kind by the way. Other than that things here are slowing down which is great. I don't want much more excitement for alittle while. I'm going for boring here. We will see........

No comments: