Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pregnancy Journal Week 23

Here I am up at 2 AM writing my post. It's just getting old, but it's worth it in the end. I can happily report I've stayed sick free for the longest time this pregnancy thus far. I really don't have much energy though. But I'm trying to get my house organized. I've never had everything in it's own place before. I feel that once the baby comes it's just going to be hard to do anything. Now that the girls are out of school I have time to focus. It's amazing how much time you don't have when your kids are in school. I haven't been to far from my house at all the last 5.5 months. It's scary enough to take 4 kids anywhere but taking them whilst sick and tired. I don't know how anyone one with tons of kids do it, and stay sane. I know that once the baby comes I'm going to be very close to home for a long time as well. Well on to other things.... My legs haven't been bothering me as much. My Dr. told me to take more calcium in order to control the wiggly legs. It works most of the time but not tonight. I'm going to go to the lab to get my monthly blood draw today. I have another appt. in one week and in 5 weeks I have another ultrasound. This has been my most eventful pregnancy so far. It makes for lots to write about.

No comments: