I've been so bad...... I haven't posted anything on my kids lately. But yes I do take pictures of them and love them dearly. I took some pictures of Jonathan's cousin's reception last week and had all the kids with me. They were all spiffed up so I took the opportunity to get some cute shots of them

Emma in a new dress we got for her. She just growing too fast and her old dress no longer fit her.

Benjamin is just the cutest baby ever. I'm biased though but come on what a face.

Peter giving me that I'm trying to give you a smile, but all I want to do right now is play.

Lily loves to pose when I take her picture. She really is a funny girl. Oh and she's growing up too fast as well. I can't believe she will be eight in January
2 comments:
Yes, it is true, you DO have cute kids. I love how each picture shows off each of their personalities. SO cute! Now all you need is a group shot!!!!
Carrie, you have such cute kids! I am sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up with you guys when we were home visiting. We miss you guys and hope you get a chance to come see us before we leave.
Post a Comment