Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 21
On to another week. This week has been chalk full of needle pricks. I tried injecting myself and pretty much traumatized myself. I hated doing it. It didn't really hurt that much but I have to watch as the needle goes in. So Jonathan is doing it for me. I have bruises all over my stomach. I don't have any side effects from the medication. I have another ultrasound next Monday and an appt. on Wednesday. I'll see more what is going on then. But I've doing doing really good. I'm not sick anymore (knock on wood). I have energy again. Baby is starting to feel the baby move more. I can feel her move from the outside and see my stomach move along with her. It's fun to have the kids feel her move around. They love it. I'm really confident that things are going to be running smoothly as long as I'm doing exactly what the Dr. says. I plan on putting up a belly shot later on today. I've really slacked at doing that. I just don't see much difference in the size of my belly that much lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So happy you are doing well...and the baby is moving! Must be cute to see how the other kids react. I am hoping for something from nathan this time around. You have been in my prayers and I look forward to hearing all sorts of good news from you.
Post a Comment