Thursday, May 07, 2009
Pregnancy Journal Week 20.
WOW!!! I'm half way done. YESSSSSSSSSSS. Well I have another cold. Come on........ I hoped for a sick free week and I jinxed myself. I'm hoping it's going to get over it soon. I had an appt. today and I learned what the game plan is for the rest of the pregnancy. First of all I have to start taking my blood thinner Thursday. I am taking a shot once a day instead two as I was originally told. I'm going to have lots of Dr. appointments, ultrasounds, and blood tests. My next ultrasound on May 18th. Then every 4 weeks. I asked what the likely hood of the baby coming early. He told me that he wouldn't let me go past 38 weeks. I'm so glad that I have an idea about the time I'll have the baby. With blood thinners you need to stop them before you deliver so it's important to induce labor. I'm down 8 lbs so far. I don't really know how that happened. Other than that things are pretty normal around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are SO not supposed to get sick again! Arggg! I know how frusterating that is. I hope it is mild this time and you get help and lots of rest.
Post a Comment