So it's 2:20 am and I'm writing my post for week 22. I'm sitting here wiggling my legs because if I don't I'm going to go crazy. I get restless leg syndrome really bad when I'm pregnant. I HATE it. Ahhhhhh. It woke me from a good sleep. Anyways I'm not sick yet and I'm hoping to stay that way. The only thing is that I'm starting to have an side effect from the blood thinners. I'm so very tired all the time. If anyone knows me when I'm into my second and third trimesters I'm very active. I painted my whole house when I was pregnant with Benjamin. But NOPE not this time I'm too tired to do anything. Ok I'm going to stop complaining. I had a ultrasound on Monday to see if the blood flow was doing better since being on the blood thinners, and if baby is growing still. Blood flow is doing much better. I could actually hear a difference. Before I would hear a little blip in the sound of the blood when they listened to it on the ultrasound, and this time the blip was gone. I'm so glad. If it was still bad I would have to increase my dosage of the blood thinners. Baby is also growing right on track. They estimate her weight as 15 ozs. So she's almost a pound. She's still a she. I have an appt. later on today so I'll update this post later with what happens there.
Update:
I went in for my appt. and I was told that the plans were as is:
Every 2 weeks appt with Dr.
Every 4 weeks I visit the vampires to check my blood to make sure I'm not getting in trouble with the blood thinners.
In 6 weeks I go in for another Ultrasound.
Other than that my Dr. is very proud of himself that he has "saved this baby". I'm very grateful as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment