How fun that you have a BBQ now, I bet you love it! I know that I've said this before, but I can't believe how much Emma looks like Rebecca (at least from a distance). I had to make the picture bigger just to be sure it was really Emma.
What a good idea! Hope everything is still going super well for you. Does Lily or Emma understand anything about Valentine's Day yet? Well, at least they like pink!
2 comments:
How fun that you have a BBQ now, I bet you love it! I know that I've said this before, but I can't believe how much Emma looks like Rebecca (at least from a distance). I had to make the picture bigger just to be sure it was really Emma.
What a good idea! Hope everything is still going super well for you. Does Lily or Emma understand anything about Valentine's Day yet? Well, at least they like pink!
Post a Comment