Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Only 20 days left!!!!
Ok now I'm getting excited. Baby should be here in about 3 weeks or less. I went to the Dr. yesterday and I'm measuring 4.5 weeks ahead. Ahhhhh how big is this baby. If I'm measuring that big on monday for my next appt. I will get an ultrasound to see how big he is, and if he is really big we will talk induction. Part of me is hoping he's on the big side so I can get him out earlier, but I don't want to push out a huge baby. Ugh the last weeks of pregnancy is the hardest part. But 3 weeks is nothing compared to the 40 you have to wait when you first find out your pregnant. So here's to hoping for a baby that likes to make an early appearance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sooo excited for you, and can completely agree with the last 3 weeks (in particular) are the hardest. Keep us posted on whether or not you will be induced. And if you get ultrasound pictures that are good, post them!
Post a Comment