Friday, February 29, 2008

Lily going to the Zoo!

Today Lily had her very first field trip to the Zoo. She has been so excited about this trip ever sence she found out about it.




Margaret went with her. I was going to but I realized that it would be just too much for me to do being that I'm so close to having this baby. Maybe all the walking would have put me into labor. But who wants to be in labor with absolutely no energy.
She had such a fun time.
Brushing the goats.
Looking at the giraffes
All that walking and being out in the sun wore her out. I'm glad that she had such a great time.

1 comment:

Liz said...

This is so exciting for you. I am sure that Lily had such a fun time. Her life seems so exciting and I think she will remember these things or at least remember good things about her childhood. So glad that grandma got to go with her...very special. I can't wait til my kids do things like that.