Monday, February 04, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well tomorrow I'll be 34 weeks. So only 6 or less weeks to go. I had a Dr. appt. today and I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead still. I asked if he thought the baby was going to be big or not. Dr. said they won't know until later. I hope he's not too big, just healthy. I'm going every week now. It's hard because I'm in queen creek and dr. is in tempe. I also have to make the appts. in the morning because of Lily's school. But it will all be over shortly. 40 weeks is like an eternity when you are waiting for something so wonderful. Not to mention you are huge, tired, and unable to move without pain. So worth it in the end though. The girls are so very excited and sees the wait for him to get here to just be too long. I think they will enjoy the baby very much. Peter on the other hand I don't know what is going to happen with him. I belong to him when it comes to other babies. But all in all we are counting down the days to when our 4th child comes to our family. Wow 4 seems like alot. We'll do ok, I hope.

1 comment:

CF Is Not Forever said...

Yeah! You will have him any day now! I am so excited for you and miss seeing your cute pregnant self in the ward!!!