As mothers day is tomorrow I think about the precious gift I have. I love being a mother to my beautiful children. I wouldn't want anything else. I dont want some glamourous career, or free time to do whatever I want. I love that my days are full of messes, sticky hands, tantrums, laundry, cleaning the same things over and over. I'll take the sleepless nights and crazy days over being without my kids. I've been entrusted with these little angels and it's expected of me to do my very best. I try so very hard to be the best mom I can. There are days where I'm so close to checking my self into the funny farm. Then I get sweet hugs from my babies. My older kids come up with the silliest stuff. I laugh I cry I wonder and I'm in awe in my experiences as a mother. I wouldnt have it another way. I love being a mother.
Posted by carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment