
Yesterday Jonathan and I went to eat Chinese for valentines day. I have been craving it big time, so I indulged myself and ate too much. It set off my all day sickness big time. I was going to seriously lose all of my lunch and didn't have my morning sickness medicine with me. So Jonathan found the closest Walgreens via his GPS and got me some wonderful seabands. They are wrist bands that look like they come straight from the 80's. They are really tight and have a plastic ball attached to them. They push the ball into a pressure point in your wrist that alleviates nausea. I felt better instantaneously. He also brought me out a wonderful card and a big Hershey's kiss. I have a great husband.
2 comments:
So, those things really work? Cool. Does this mean you won't be taking your nausea pills?
What a good hubby you have!!!!
it works to a certain extent. I'm taking the pills when I get really bad. A side effect of the pills is a headache. So it's a toss up do I want to feel like tossing my cookies or my head is in a vice. It's almost over though.
Post a Comment