Monday, February 02, 2009
My Pregnancy Journal Week 6
I really don't know when I'm due so as to what week I'm on is merely a guess. So I'm SICK, SICK, SICK it's good because I know my hormone levels are going up. I've never felt as sick as I do now. If I'm sitting down I'm ok I don't feel like I'm going to lose everything I've eaten. But now my house is seriously in need of some TLC. I try to do some here and there but it progresses to tornado valley in an instant. I'm so tempted to hire someone to clean it for me. If you know me I don't like someone else cleaning my house. So I have got to be bad. Also I'm tired all the time. I feel as if I haven't slept in days when I'm sleeping as much as I can (not easy to do with 4 kids to take care of). I have to get blood taken more than I like (well I don't like it at all). As you can see I'm bruised up. I'm sure I have to get my blood drawn weekly until I'm 12 to 14 weeks along. I hope this doesn't sound all negative and such. I'm really happy I'm going to be blessed for the 5th time. I just want this to be very realistic for me. I want to remember all that I felt. Sometimes you forget all the little details. It's nice that I'm going to be able to look back at this pregnancy and remember the details with accuracy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment