Wednesday, February 04, 2009
WE SHALL BE FREE!!!!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm just so excited................... OHHHHHHHHH happy days are too come. (oh I have tons of happy days, but happier) This is something that is 8 years in the making (for me, but Jonathan more). Jonathan finished his class: Business Negoiations last night. So starting next Tuesday he is on his last class. WAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO. <------That deserves to be it's own sentence. It is just so surreal that it's almost over. I'll have my husband home more. He won't have homework looming over him weekly. No more me trying to be his force field while doing his homework. (Very hard task concidering the kids flock to him whenever he's around.) The kids are so exstatic. Emma asks me quite frequently when Daddy is going to graduate. (By the way May 9th at the Cardinal Stadium) (aka university of phoenix stadium). He has worked so hard. He's working more than full time and going to school full time. His job requires him to manage 60 to 70 accounts monthly. Well not at this time but come summer we better watch out. Summer time is the time it gets busy. But Jonathan is figuring a way to maximize his time so he will be more efficient. He is always thinking of ways to improve everything he does, it's quite amazing. He blows me away with all that he comes up with. Some times I wish I could think like him some times. OK back to my excitement of his (and my) impending freedom. I'm so glad that he persevered and did it. There were times that it was so hard and graduation seemed so far off that Jonathan considered not needing to finish. But he saw the importance of having a degree, and how it would make him a much better provider the decision to keep on track was obvious. Now he's almost done, 5 short weeks and it's over. I just can't express how proud I am of my determined husband, and that is what he is, determined. If he wants something he tries his best to get it. All I can say that we are all excited to see more of him. Good job Jonny we all love you so much, and thank you for setting a great example for our children. (ohhh in five weeks don't be surprised if you see a post that is filled with CAPS. I'm not yelling I'm just to happy to contain myself.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so AWESOME! He has done such a great job working so many hours while going to school and with a family of 6-AMAZING! Good Job Jonathan!
I sure hope you didn't feel neglected. But knowing Jonathan, he probably did an amazing job making you feel appreciated and loved. What a great time for him to get done with school!
I sure hope you didn't feel neglected. But knowing Jonathan, he probably did an amazing job making you feel appreciated and loved. What a great time for him to get done with school!
Post a Comment