Sunday, March 08, 2015

What are the chances.

My last cycle started 1/5 and my surgery was 1/22. I have longer cycles and thought I would ovulate around my surgery date. The morning of I got a ultrasound of my ovaries and it didn't look like I was even close to ovulating. I thought that I would ovulate during my recovery so no chance of conceiving that cycle. I started bleeding the day after my surgery and was told to expect it and it wasn't my period. I bled for 4 days and thought it was a lot more than I was told to expect. I was taking ovulation predictor tests to get an idea and after a while I got tired of taking then and stopped. My Drs policy is 2 weeks then you can try. I decided to take a OPK the day before my post op appointment which was 20 days after my surgery. I got a positive and thought it was interesting that my body would hold off that long to ovulate just in time for us to get the go ahead. 

No comments: