4 week belly
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and it's been around 4 years ago that I had a pregnancy blog post. I feel so blessed that medical intervention has helped me on my way. I'm on progesterone so I have less anxiety about this pregnancy than if I were not on it. Being pregnant after a loss is really draining. I've had many chemical pregnancies but those happen mostly before you even know you are pregnant. I'm a early tester and if I wasn't I wouldn't even know about my chemicals. But since I had a loss after I saw a heart beat which brings the chances of miscarriage to 3%. It's still a very real possibility. I'm really tired and few other symptoms. I feel the round ligament stretching. I feel a little crampy so that makes me alittle worried about ectopic. I think I ovulated from my right side which is the side the dr had to redo and there is less tube there. I really think this is going to be a successful pregnancy. I just need to calm my nerves. 

No comments:
Post a Comment