Thursday, March 04, 2010
Weight Loss UGGGGHHHH!!
So I've had a few people wonder why I'm not updating my weight loss like I was. Well...... I have to rethink my plan of action to lose weight. I was losing my milk to feed my baby, and that wasn't working. She was up all night eating and I wasn't getting any sleep. So just to explain the picture here. I was diagnosed with Insulin Resistance, and a thyroid condition almost three years ago. I was put on two medications to regulate certain hormones so I can lose weight easier. See I'm not a big eater, and I'm always moving around. With 5 kids how can you not.... So I was always wondering why I have such a hard time losing weight unless I go on an extremely strict diet while on my medication. Not good for a nursing mother. So I was put on these medications to help me but since then I have been pregnant or nursing and I just found out yesterday that I have been on a dose that will help me not GAIN weight. What??? I thought I should be losing weight on my dosages. So as soon as I finish nursing my baby I will go on a stronger dose. My Dr. said that I should lose weight just great on that. SIGH!!!! Well it's good to know, and I'm excited to know something is going to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am the same way. I have to be careful when dieting while nursing or I lose my milk. I feel your pain because I am wanting to shed the pounds too! I guess it will come soon enough so we should just enjoy our babies!!!
you are so right. i need to just enjoy my baby, and be grateful for the pounds i have dropped already.
Post a Comment