My friend Liz sold me her really nice (better than mine) camera. My camera is really good but this is just better. This picture was taken without the flash and my other camera taken the same way would be darker. Nothing photoshop wouldn't fix, but it's nice to not have to fix up the pictures as much. I sold my camera to my brother in law. He was really excited, and I hope he enjoys the camera as much as I did.
Oh and we bought another car. We traded in my old van and got a really good price for that. My car was getting up there in miles, and I couldn't even open up one of the doors from the outside. One day after church I was opening it up and the handle just broke off in my hand. It's a Honda Odyssey, and we love it.
2 comments:
I would say I hope you enjoy the camera as much as I did...but that would be a lie! I KNOW you will enjoy it sooooooooooo much more then I ever could. It is in fabulous hands now.
I have to thank you tons liz. I LOVE IT.
Post a Comment