Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Performance.

Jonathan was suposed to be a shepard, but I think he looks like a wealthy Arab.
Peter sang twinkle twinkle little star.


Christina helped out with Benji the whole time thanks.

pretty girls.



So yesterday we had the christmas performance and I think it was the best by far. I decided to make the girls all cutesie, and take way too much time curling their hair. Jonathan found the glitter spray and made them shine. It was fun, and the girls were in heaven. (They love anything sparkley and girly.) I got some video which I'll add when I'm done editing.

1 comment:

Andrea M. said...

The girls looked so cute and did such a good job on their solos. Peter did a good job too. I liked how he said his name in the microphone. So cute! I thought the performance went well too except the downtime between numbers. It seemed kind of long too.