Last night we decorated the Christmas Tree. It was so much easier to do it this year as Lily and Emma could do most of the decorating. They loved doing it so it was a win win for all of us.

Naturally the daddy has to put the star on the top. (at least in our family) I couldn't reach either.

Benji hung out in the tree box. It entertained him for a long time it was great.


Lily went to the dentist on Monday and I thought her smile looked funny after. She has had so many cavities and the dentist is a regular thing. She brushes her teeth just fine, but she has weak enamel. Even though she has been to the dentist so many times, and had to get cavities fixed she just loves going there. Her dentist is just that good. I'm grateful for a good dentist.
No comments:
Post a Comment