8 years ago Jonathan and I had the start to many happy memories. The foundation to our family had been set. We got married at 9 am on a thursday. As we went into that sealing room in the temple I knew all my dreams were coming true. I hadn't been sealed to my parents. I had dreamed of being sealed to my husband for years and years. I wanted this more than anything. I found a man that looked past the fact that I came from a divorced family. (to other guys that was a deal breaker) My old boss said that the guy that would take me to the temple would see me for who I was, and that is Jonathan. He saw me for me. He loved me more than anyone else could. He told me that he wanted someone that would love him more than anyone else could. I was that person for him. Our love has grown over the last 8 years and it will grow to boundless heights.I wanted to list major events over the last eight years.
1st year- We were expecting our first child. It consisted of morning sickness, aches, insominia, and emotional craziness. (he still loves me though)
2nd year- Lily was born. We moved to a bigger place but still renting.
3rd year- pregnancy that resulting in lots of preterm labor and 7 trips to the hospital and only the last time Emma was born. Jonathan started to work for Nalco.
4th year-Just going to school and raising a family.
5th year- Moving twice. Disney Land for the girls for the first time. Pregnant again but this time having a homebirth. Can I say I have never felt so much pain in my entire life. Not doing that again. We got our first boy so it was worth it.
6th year- Moved again this time into the addition to Jonathan's parents house. After having our house right down the street to the serial shooters we didn't feel safe there anymore. Jonathan also got a company car. No more killing our own car because of all the miles Jonathan drives for work. I also had a car finally.
7th year- Jonathan started UOP (we had a end in sight). After my 5th miscarriage I found out the reason why, and that each of my three children were concieved with ease was amazing. I found out I have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrom. Usually women with this fertitily problem can't concieve without the help of medical intervention. Also it gives me a 64% chance of miscarriage. It explained alot. I wanted to get pregnant again so I had to go on fertitily treatments. Luckly I only had to do it one month. We moved into our first house. Lily started school. (lots happend this year)
8th year- Benjamin was born. Emma started school. Painted our whole house, built shelves, and landscaped our backyard.
Now looking into the 9th year this is what we see. Both girls in school full day. Jonathan graduating, and lots of memories made.
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
That was fun to read. Congrats on 8 years!
TONS of memories! You two truley are made for each other. I love that you are having such a wonderful life and that you have a husband who adores you...for who you are! Thank you for everything you do for your family and friends!!!!!! LOVE YOU!
I find it hard to understand that people are shallow enough to judge others off of their parents "transgressions" that goes against what we believe. I am glad that you married an awsome guy!
Post a Comment