Tuesday, December 09, 2008

12 Blessings of Christmas.

I saw this on my sister in laws blog and thought it was such a cute idea. (btw Maria I was cracking up at Tates questions. I hope you don't mind me stealing this)





12 weeks and Jonathan will be graduated. I'm so absolutely thrilled about this one.



11 brothers and sisters. Even though I never see them I love them just as much.



10 fingers and toes on each of my children. I was blessed with very happy and healthy children.



9 credits till Jonathan is DONE with school. Can't you tell I'm excited. (I couldn't think of anything else)

8 years of marriage this month. It has flown by, and it seems that time is going by faster now than ever. Before we know it, it will be 50.

7 years ago in January I gave birth to my 1st child. What a blessing motherhood is.

6 times we have moved to get to where we are now. We love having our own home.

5 days a week my little girls get to go to school and enjoy learning. I also get special time with my little boys.

4 beautiful children. I am so blessed to have each one of them.

3 pets. we have a turtle and 2 birds.

2 Cars. We have had 1 car for so long so about 2 years ago I got one. I'm so glad that I'm no longer a prisioner in my own home.

1 Happy family. I love that we are an eternal family.

Merry Christmas too all of you and your Happy Families.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I'm glad you did it. You came up with some good ones. I can't believe that Jonathan is graduating in 12 weeks, that is so exciting!

Carrie said...

You should do this one as a tag. I think it is fun. It's nice to think of blessings especially this time of year.