Ok I get this alot. "Guess what Lily said today" Well her teacher told me on Wensday that Lily can up to her and said.Lily: My Daddy is out of town.
Teacher: Oh he is
Lily: He won't be back until Friday. Which isn't tomorrow because tomorrow is Thursday and Friday comes after Thursday.
Teacher: Oh where is he.
Lily: Chicago, working
Teacher: What does your daddy do
Lily: Oh he makes the big money.
It was so cute. That's about how clued in my little 6 year old is about Jonathan's job. I remember being that old and thought that when you turned 10 that was it. I love hearing the funny things Lily comes up with.
3 comments:
That's so cute! I love Lily.
I am so shocked that Lily is already 6 years old. Way cute sayings she comes up with. The house is looking great, we are very excited that you guys moved to Queen Creek because Jeff and I are thinking about moving there when we he finished school this summer!
that is really neat that you guys are thinking queen creek. I really like it out here and the home prices are great.
Post a Comment