So I have around 8 weeks left. It seems like a long time for me, but really it's not. This pic is so blurry but I had to take it myself. It's hard to do that. I might replace it later when Jonathan can help.
I am soooo excited for you! 8 weeks can certainly feel like an eternity. I now know how you feel. And you are still soooo cute! I still can't believe this is your 4th kid...seems like only yesterday we were wreaking havoc in High School.
2 comments:
I am soooo excited for you! 8 weeks can certainly feel like an eternity. I now know how you feel. And you are still soooo cute! I still can't believe this is your 4th kid...seems like only yesterday we were wreaking havoc in High School.
I know what you mean.Time just flies. I'm so scared about 4 kids. It is so overwhelming. It will be ok though. I can do it.
Post a Comment